Saturday 18 July 2009

A Walk Through Hell

Hey hey sorry for the delay of the bloggage

So today's song is by Say Anything and it's a brilliant song I might add. Even better live as most music always is. And also what makes it special to me is that it's mine and Emily's Say Anything song :D As she was with me when we saw them live at KCLSU. Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That is where Loveage to the Max Bemis come from :P

So I have seen the new Harry Potter movie and it was awesome, few things cut from it but that's to be expected from any book to film. It was just so much better than the last film, longer and more I don't know what the word is just had a lot more to it than the last one did.

I have a full blown WoW addiction now haha so since let's say Wednesday? OR Tuesday? Either way I am now at Level 19 :P So needless to say I'm probably going to buy the game when my trial expires haha. It's just so good, so much to bloody explore and do. And knowing you can get upto Level 80 and there would still be quests and shit is pretty awesome. Not many games do that where you get to max level and actually have stuff left to do :P

Other than WoWage with my girlfriend I have mainly been catching up with The Big Bang Theory, well more rewatching than catching up :P. Working again tomorrow night then have Monday off to spend with girl :D Should be going TGI's again which will be awesome. Then WoW at hers and just chill out and kick back. We are both pretty much obsessed with WoWing now haha It's rather awesome to have girlfriend that actually likes playing games as much as I do :D I love her soooooooooooo much. MORE.

However I am currently loading up streams for Big Bang Theory to watch in bed so I shall leave it at that. Expect an update soon :)

Signing off

Scottehhh

No comments:

Post a Comment