Tuesday 14 July 2009

Flowers Blooming In The Church

Song title you may ask?

It is a piece from Nobou Uematsu from Final Fantasy VII.

The music from any Final Fantasy game if it's by him is just amazing. I can hear anything from this and just instantly remember the first time I heard it. Nerdy of me to actually listen to Final Fantasy soundtracks without playing the game but hey it's good music :D

So Monday was pretty uneventful, However I did get around to watching Transporter 3 and Jason Statham impresses again. I believe he would be my ideal choice as backup in a bar fight. So yeah after the film I pretty much just got ready for work.

Work come around and again was pretty uneventful, I did table service which I hadn't done for awhile earned myself around £13 in tips so split that between for people roughly £3 each so abit shit but hey every little saved up counts. OH god I sound like a Tesco advertisement.

Oh and just as I'm writing this killer song just come on :D Santana feat Michelle Branch- The Game Of Love. Santana is just amazing :D

So today I have just woken up and working on a quick playlist to listen to while showering, then I shall get dressed and head over to the girl's house :) That's if she's ready for 1pm haha :D And we shall watch films and play games. Maybe finally get her to watch Matrix (which I can't believe she has never seen!) And her sister to watch Shawshank Redemption ( which again is pretty unbelievable I thought everyone had seen Shawshanke Redemption!)

I shall be signing off, maybe get an update in later on tonight? Who knows! Until then.

Scottehhh

No comments:

Post a Comment