Sunday 19 July 2009

Sing When Your In Love

Tonight's number is by The Enemy. I actually surprisingly like this band a lot. It does annoy me how chavy they sound though. They also look completely chavy aswell! But nevertheless this song is actually rather catchy and pretty awesome :D

So work today was pretty slow, the whole day was rather slow really. Woke up at 1 haha played WoW and then watched all the latest episodes of The Big Bang Theory. I can't wait for the new series of that. I want it be on now though *sadtimes*. Saying that I will now have to just check when the new episodes are starting. 21st September not far off I spose but long enough :( It is all about Howard Wolowitcz and his perverse ways!

I am just this minute ordering mine and Emily tickets to see Hey Monday! In September which shall be awesome as we are already seeing Jack's Mannequin that month too! It will be bloody good month for gigs. That and I havent been to a gig for awhile now. Not since Jack's Mannequin in March actually which is pretty crazy! I have yet to take those 2 Jack's wristbands off since that night :D They were by far the best live act I have seen and probably will ever see!

So tomorrows plan consist of vast quantity of food to be eaten at TGI Friday's. FOR THE WIN! The girl and her sister shall be accompanying me haha I don't just make a habit of going to TGI's on my own to stuff my face, but will be awesome as the food is soooooooo good! Then I am pretty sure that after that we shall get in and no doubt play some WoW maybe break for films who knows!

But either way, I am unsure as to what else I can add here so I shall go to bed with Big Bang Theory again! Until the next entry.

Scottehhh

No comments:

Post a Comment