Sunday 12 July 2009

Brighter Than Sunshine

So....the start of yet another blog eh?

I've decided with this one. I am going to try and like find my mood at the current time with song titles for blog names such and such.

Therefore for the first blog I feel Aqualung- Brighter Than Sunshine is a perfect choice. To me it's a fairly happy song describing that with great love beside you it's genuinely an amazing feeling. Haha so I'm not great with words. But I am completely in love with my girlfriend. :D

So yes the summer has begun and I am surprisingly not working as much as I thought I would be but then again still a lot of summer left and a lot of time for me to get raped with shifts. But who cares, I have my holiday booked in and have a nice week and half off work over my birthday weekend :)

So plans, plans, plans. This week I am working tomorrow evening sadly but I believe on Tuesday shall be spending the day with the girl :D. Then Wednesday I shall be working and going to see the new HP movie!!!!! Awesome times. I am hoping it is going to be better than what last one was. Thursday and Friday are currently empty of plans but I'm sure I shall fill them up quickly :)

Oh yes, I am a vegetarian now well sort of. In the way that I don't eat meat unless I am in a restaurant merely because restaurants veggie specials genuinely suck :P And I love TGI's burgers too much :D

I am also on a path of sobriety, not that I really needed one anyway but hell. I realized I don't actually really enjoy drinking at all that much. So figured it made sense. I am a month sober now actually. It has gone rather quickly. Wooooo proudtimes!

But nonetheless I don't believe I have anything of real interest left to say.

Oh yes I spose I should explain the whole title of the blog haha. The dumbapplesandhorizons part is because my favourite quote from Final Fantasy is in Crisis Core with these dumbapples and my favourite music piece from any Final Fantasy has to be Fisherman's Horizon. Why combine them you ask? Well because apparently alot of people play Final Fantasy and care to name their blogs after said things. There are apparently alot of cool people just like me in this world.....

Signing off

Scottehhh

No comments:

Post a Comment