Monday 20 July 2009

Inní mér syngur vitleysingur ( Within Me A Lunatic Sings)

So tonight's song is one that I'm afraid to say I actually don't own on my Itunes, So I have been reduced to youtubing to listen to this one. It's by Sigur Ros a Orchestral/ I don't honestly know what genre to put them under so I will look at what they describe themselves as on their myspace......*checks myspace* Okay they describe themselves as visual? Visual apparently eh? Well either way they are bloody awesome at what they do. They are from Iceland hence the title but most of their songs they do give you the translation :)

It reminded me of when me, Emily and Rosie saw them live last year I think November time If I'm not mistaken. They were just so good, I just wish I had heard alot more by them when I saw them because I think I would of appreciated the songs they did play more than what I did at the time. Like every song I was just hoping to be Samskeyti (another great song by them, whoever is actually reading this I demand thee to listen to that song now!) But yeah they were just amazing live, still no Jack's Mannequin but who is?

So today as I said was spent just chilling, woke up and showered. Left the house to pick up the girl and her sister for TGI's lunchtime. Which was quite literally filling. I started with a garlic bread with cheese topping, followed briefly by a double stacked ultimate Jack Daniels Monterray Jack Cheese and Bacon burger (with Onion rings in). Then as if that wasn't enough, I then indulged in the lovely Chocolate fudge cake they have there. Which my god is amazing! After this we went to Uxbridge after finally deciding we were al going to purchase World of Warcraft after a much used trial run! But to our dismay we found out that installing takes at least a day with patches and all that which was a bummer. So most of the evening was spent bumming round with Guitars and Macbooks! With abit of Dave TV on the side. Mock The Week and QI for the win. Although I really don't find QI funny, whether it's because I'm not smart enough to get the jokes on it who knows!

Now however I am currently lying in bed watching my WoW installing! And waiting for the new Mock The Week episode to load up fully so I can watch that and hit the hay! Funtimes!

However I see nothing else to really update you on and typing whilst in the position I am currently lying in is killing my neck so yeah signing off! OH wait actually I did forget to mention my new purchases!

I decided to gain more points on my HMV card today by purchasing the WoW game as I said earlier with Body Of Lies, How To Lose Friends And Alienate People, Eagle Eye anddddddd the best of all Numb3rs season 4. Yeah baby!!! I think vast amounts of the day tomorrow will be used watching at least the first disc of that!

Now I am actually out of things to add and fearing for a neck injury. Stopping.......now

Scottehhh

1 comment: