Saturday 25 July 2009

Twenty Years

Tonight's choice is a awesome slow song by Augustana, I recommend it. I figured it actually sort of went well with my blog since the countdown for my last month as a Twenteen year old is on!

So today was spent sleeping in and watching Numb3rs in bed until I left to start work at 3:30- C It went pretty quickly so you can't really complain and I got more tips which is all good. Been saving every tip I have gotten since October so can't be bad. It was a fairly easy shift given that I was on the bar with my good friend Nick (Bruce) as he is known to most at the bar. Whereas I am known as Mr. T or Scotty T or Scotty Turbo or Dude :P A man of many names I am!

I am now back at home thinking about the girl, and wondering where she is! I believe she is currently recording her vocals for her acoustic band The Rain Dogs. I however am listening to Augustana and now Taking Back Sunday. There new album is actually filled with some catchy stuff since Fred Mascherino left the band. After this I will probably be watching some more Numb3rs! I am addicted to the show end of....

Tomorrow I am working 3:30-7:30 then over at Emilehhhhhh's house for dinner and WoW and movie night. Movies to be watched possibly being Blood Diamond, Shawshank Redemption, Forest Gump, Eagle Eye, Body Of Lies orrrrrrr How To Lose Friends And Alienate People. So plenty of choice as there always is with me when it comes to films. I do have a quite an epic collection :D

However back to watching some Numb3rs me thinks but I shall holla at you all soon

Scottehhh

No comments:

Post a Comment